Comment on page
For the OA.Report website
This website is run by OA.Works. Our organization is committed to accessibility and inclusivity for all people with disabilities. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 200% without the text spilling off the screen.
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the website text easy to understand using Simple English (US).
We continue to improve the website’s accessibility and performance for as many devices as possible. We do not, however, support Internet Explorer.
OA.Works takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the OA.Report website:
- Included accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appointed an accessibility officer.
- Assigned accessibility goals and responsibilities.
OA.Works is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the requirements of Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended (29 U.S.C. 794d).
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
OA.Works’ website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the OA.Report website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers or if you need information on this website in a different format:
We try to respond to feedback within seven days.
This statement was prepared on June 22, 2023. It was last reviewed on June 22, 2023. This website was last tested on June 22, 2023.
Our own team at OA.Works carried out testing using: